如何近佛?【中英】白话佛法 · 节选
若见性者,视之为佛。
Once you see your true nature, you are regarded as a Buddha.
如果你见到了本性,你就是佛。
If you can see your inherent nature, then you are a Buddha.
你做一件事情,
When you carry out a task
想到这件事情是为了众生,
and you realise that you are doing it for the sake of sentient beings,
是为了救更多的众生离苦得乐,
for the sake of helping more people be free of sufferings and gain happiness,
那你就是菩萨,就是佛。
then you are a Bodhisattva, a Buddha.
识佛之人才能信入。
Only those who recognise the Buddha can believe in Buddhism.
一个人拜佛如果仅仅是为了家里经济好一点,为了自己所求,
If you pray to the Buddha, simply with the hope to improve your family finances or to fulfil your own desire,
那他还没有信入,
then you still do not have true faith.
还没有完全信佛,只是为一些福德而求。
You do not fully believe in Buddhism because you pray to the Buddha only to get blessings.
佛不远人,而人远佛。
The Buddha will never leave humans. It’s humans who turn their back on the Buddha.
就是说佛永远在我们身边,
That means the Buddha is always with us.
只要想到佛,佛就来了,
Whenever we think of the Buddha, the Buddha will appear.
而我们人的毛病就是想不到佛。
The problem is that we don’t think of the Buddha.
我们现在有很多佛友,白天念经念佛,
Many of our fellow Buddhists practise chanting and mindfulness of the Buddha during the daytime.
到晚上做噩梦的时候,
When they have nightmares,
他也很自然地叫“南无观世音菩萨”,
they naturally cry out to Guan Yin Bodhisattva. “Namo Guan Yin Bodhisattva.”
马上醒过来,远离噩梦
They will immediately wake up from the nightmare.
Thanks! Share it with your friends!
Tweet
Share
Pin It
LinkedIn
Google+
Reddit
Tumblr