Living a Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren

Thanks! Share it with your friends!


Rick Warren is a Pastor, Philanthropist and best selling Author. Rick Warren is the author of the bestselling book  ”The Purpose-Driven Life” which has sold over 30 million copies worldwide. Due to the success of his book sales, in 2005 Rick Warren has made the decision to return all his 25 years of salary back to the church and has since stopped taking any salary. He and his wife have also became the “reverse tithers”, giving away 90% of their income and living off on only the remaining 10%.

Rick has also been invited to give an inspirational talk at TED. Here is the video by Rick Warren on Living a Purpose Driven Life. Hope you will like it and will share it with your friends if you find it useful.